Ethermethrin is suitable for the control of rice, vegetables and cotton. It has special effects on Homoptera, and also has good effects on various pests such as Lepidoptera, Hemiptera, Orthoptera, Coleoptera, Diptera and Isoptera. Effect. Especially for rice planthopper control effect is remarkable.
1. Use 30-40ml of 10% suspending agent per mu for the control of rice planthopper, white-backed planthopper and brown planthopper, and use 40-50ml of 10% suspending agent per mu for the control of rice weevil, and spray with water.
Ethermethrin is the only pyrethroid pesticide allowed to be registered on rice. The quick-acting and lasting effects are better than those of pymetrozine and nitenpyram. Since 2009, etherethrin has been listed as a key promotion product by the National Agricultural Technology Promotion Center. Since 2009, plant protection stations in Anhui, Jiangsu, Hubei, Hunan, Guangxi and other places have listed the drug as a key promotion variety in plant protection stations.
2. To control cabbage caterpillars, beet armyworms and Spodoptera litura, spray 40ml of 10% suspending agent on water per mu.
3. To control pine caterpillars, 10% suspending agent is sprayed with 30-50mg liquid.
4. To control cotton pests, such as cotton bollworm, tobacco armyworm, cotton red bollworm, etc., use 30-40ml of 10% suspending agent per mu to spray water.
5. To prevent and control corn borer, giant borer, etc., use 30-40ml of 10% suspending agent per mu and spray on water.
1. Avoid polluting fish ponds and bee farms when using.
2. If you are accidentally poisoned during use, seek medical attention immediately.
Post time: Aug-15-2022